The season 1 of the Consulting Lifestyle is nearing its end. After more than 60 interviews and more than 70 episodes, I would like to share 10 different things that I have learned about podcasting in 2020. I could have shared more, but I wanted to be straight to the point. Let me know about those points, and If you plan to start in consulting or podcasting, don’t hesitate to write to me.
2020 has been a crazy year, but I try to keep the positive side of it, in spite of what is going on in the world. Here is the list:
- Everyone is different and the same at the same time
- A podcast listener has to do more effort to consume podcast content
- Engagement is better than downloads in podcasting
- Promoting a podcast can take many forms, but focus on a selected few
- Listeners can be anywhere in the world!
- It does not take a long time to be highly-ranked in your niche (we are top 10% in consulting right now!)
- It is important to know if you want to link your podcast to your business or not
- Guests appreciate when you do the research and really listen to them
- On niche subjects, podcasters will become the main source of info for the general population
- Working in teams help us to realize the dream!
Want to get in touch with me?
write an e-mail at : email@example.com
or send a DM at www.linkedin.com/in/diogenentirandekur