Our guest today is Dave Walker
He is an ex-Deloitte consultant and today he is a coach, storyteller and an author.
During the interview, we approach the subject of health in all its aspects:
mental, physical, and emotional.
We will also talk about the “hotel snacking scene” that was a turning point into getting him to realize that he has to change his lifestyle.
Topics covered with Dave:
- What made Dave change his life while he was at Deloitte Canada
- Dave’s aversion to the “S-word”
- Dave’s advice to anyone who wants to start in consulting
- Dave’s leadership style
- What are the most important things in life for Dave in 2011 vs 2021?
- His book “Mondays do not have to suck”
- What does it take to be a leader
- How Dave started in coaching
- His “nasty image” card
- His definition of Consulting Lifestyle
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: