Cory and Jojo Rankin are a married couple who coach entrepreneurs on how to keep their family strong so that their business is stronger.
2020 has been a challenging year for many families around the world.
The boundary between work and private life is now more blurry than ever.
This is why I am happy to approach the subject of family and business on the podcast, during this end of the year period.
With Cory and Jojo, we have covered the following topics:
- How they started coaching entrepreneurs
- How to set boundaries between your work and your family lives
- How to include your spouse and children into your business?
- Why working harder in the business does not make your family stronger
- The importance of sharing your entrepreneurial dreams with your spouse
- How to have hard conversations with your spouse
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9kNjJkZWU4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz – include it as a link called “strong business stronger marriages podcast”
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at:
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)