Jan Cavelle is a serial entrepreneur based in the UK.
She has an atypical career path that led her to buy furniture businesses even though she was not accustomed to the industry.Jan has won awards in sales and entrepreneurship. Now she writes and coaches other entrepreneurs as well.
- How she purchased a furniture business without having the funds
- How much prejudice she faced being a woman owning a manufacturing business
- The awards she won for entrepreneurship and sales
- Why she coaches other entrepreneurs
- Her passion for writing
- Why sales is a recession-proofer
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at:
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)