Doug Brown has been a salesman pretty much all his life.
He started to sell at six-years-old with his father. For more than two decades, he has helped companies expand their sales revenue across all industries.
He managed to make at least multiple 6-figures every year and in some years seven figures.
The topics covered:
- How early-stage salespeople could start
- Why being “too smart” in sales a trap
- Doug Brown’s business model
- His book “win-win selling”
- The one thing in which sales objections are rooted.
- How to be “referable” to get referrals
- How the pandemic impacts his business and live events
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/DougBrown.BSF or @DougBrown.BSF
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dougbrown123456 or @dougbrown123456
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at:
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)