Christopher Stafford is an ex-accountant at PWC for over 10 years and then became a business owner as a real estate listing agent.
Like a lot of other consultants, he started to work in a big firm before making entrepreneurial decisions that enabled him to mould the lifestyle that he wants for himself. He started in the real estate industry by having advice from a friend about being a real estate listing agent.
He has written two books and is now living an essentially location-free lifestyle, though he is based in San Francisco, California.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Chris started in the real estate industry
- Why he kept setting crazy goals for himself by raising the bar constantly
- Why strategy remains the same and tactics are adaptive throughout time
- How he started coaching real estate agents
- What is his typical work week
- How he manages to take 12 weeks off per year
Resources: To get a free copy of Christopher Stafford’s book “Massive Abundance” go to www.theagentunleashed.com
there was one other podcast episode about real estate, and it was the episode : https://consultinglifestyle.fm/40 with Jas Takhar.
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: