June 29, 2020 #045 – How Vitamin C Blog is informing, connecting and empowering their audience
Vitamin C Blog has been co-founded by Kayci Scaggs and Catharine Nixon about a year ago.
They want to share information about healthcare in a fun and relatable way.
They bridge the gap between the way healthcare information is provided and how it is perceived by the population and organizations.
Kayci and Catharine form a complementary team given that one is a marketer and the other is a registered nurse.
In this episode, we will learn:
- why Catharine and Kayci decided to create Vitamin C blog
- how they pivoted during Covid-19
- how telehealth helped them to scale
- the added value provided by the Vitamin C blog
- the future of telehealth services post-COVID
- how consulting provides them more freedom
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: