June 15, 2020 #042 – How to build Consulting Success while travelling the world with Michael Zipursky
Michael Zipursky is the co-founder of Consulting Success, an organization that has helped 400+ consultants around the world to add 6 or 7 figures to their annual revenue.
Consulting Success is also a podcast focused on sharing stories and strategies of B2B consultants.
This show inspired me to start mine, therefore I was happy and humbled to have their host as my guest today.
We will learn the following:
- how Michael started in entrepreneurship and consulting
- how to run your business while traveling
- the importance of providing value constantly
- the difference between a solopreneur and an entrepreneurial consultant
- his book Act Now
- the future of the consulting industry after the pandemic
- why focusing on simplicity is best to scale your business