May 25, 2020
Alan Lazaros is a peak performance coach, entrepreneur, and podcaster.
He is a proven track record of helping individuals and companies increase their value.
He lives his life by two of the “5 regrets of the dying” mentioned by Bronnie Ware.
There are many more principles that he applies in his business that you as a consultant can be inspired by to become a peak performer.
In this episode, you will learn:
- his life story and near-death experience
- why he rates himself on “5 regrets of the dying”
- how he joined the Hyper Conscious podcast
- the Compound Effect caused by continuous improvement
- the 5 buckets that he has to manage his relationships
- how a physician had to master marketing and sales during the pandemic