Michael I Reeder owns two businesses: an accounting & tax company called Swartz & Reeder as well as a business franchise brokerage called BizFranHub.
Michael took only 5 years to grew from college graduate into a shrewd entrepreneur.
His companies are based in the greater Chicago area and serve companies nationwide.
In this episode, we will talk about:
- how mentorship helped Michael to progress so fast
- how to grow your business through acquisitions
- how to negotiate “seller financed deals”
- how Michael started in the franchise industry
- how to balance pleasure with healthy struggles