May 04, 2020
Jacqueline Grant is the owner of the Management Academy and the Women in Consulting Summit.
She started her entrepreneurial journey in 2005 after having been laid off from her marketing leadership role.
She managed to successfully reinvent herself and build a business.
She also launches 2 podcasts in May 2020.
In this episode, you will learn:
- how to reinvent yourself
- how to deploy more of your gifts and abilities
- the Women in Consulting summit (several dates coming soon!)
- how Jacqueline started the management academy
- how to do effective networking
- Free Module and the Masterclass-“How to Start Consulting ONLINE in Today’s Environment”: https://bit.ly/rebootconsulting
- The “Project Picker”: https://bit.ly/projectpicker-consultinglifestyle
- Jacqueline’s Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinegrantmbapmp/
- Jacqueline’s company bio: The Management Academy, LLC (bit.ly/The-Management-Academy)
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: