April 27, 2020 Diogène Ntirandekura
#035 – How to use jazz, yoga, consulting and speaking to realize your dreams
I had a fascinating interview with Jasmine Gercke, a woman who always strived to realize her dreams.
She first came to Canada from England in 2001, 2 weeks after 9/11.
She started her consulting career at Ernst&Young, to then become a yoga teacher and open up her own yoga school on 10/10/2010.
She had a regular TV Show on the MaTV channel (based in Montreal).
In this episode you’ll learn:
- what led her to open up a yoga school
- how she developed a Jazz Yoga method on MAtv channel show (2016-17)
- her current dream of not having children starving in the world
- why it’s important to have our own meaning of success
- the future of the healthcare industry
- her 3-days rule to control habits
- her upcoming book: “Billionaire Yogi : Health is Wealth”
- IG: @billionaireYogi
- Jasmine’s Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/jazzie22jazz