Debra Richardson is an Accounts Payable consultant who has worked in various industries.
She is “Putting the AP in Happy” for companies.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Debra’s career story
- What does account payable and vendor maintenance mean
- The added value of having proper accounts payable process
- Human resource skills required to manage a team
- The future of the industry after the covid-19 pandemic
- her desire to continue as a solopreneur
- some programs in the US for minority-owned businesses
When asked what does having a consulting Lifestyle mean for her, she answers that it is “All up to me”.
- Putting the AP in hAPpy Podcast: www.debrarrichardson.com/podcasts
- Website: www.debrarrichardson.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/debrarrichardson
- Twitter: @APINHAPPY
- Email: email@example.com
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: