Kelly Bron Johnson is the founder of Completely Inclusive, an accessibility and inclusion consulting company based in Montreal, Canada
In the past, she was a professional who was diagnosed late with autism.
She has now a mission to make sure that no one will face the struggles she endured during her work and voice her message for anyone who has a form of handicap or disadvantage that could impact their professional lives.
Today, she shares her message and services with start-ups and established companies.
In this episode, she will share:
- her personal story
- her mission
- how she spreads her message
- the state of the “inclusiveness industry”
- why inclusiveness is an asset for a company, not a cost
- what type of companies are more open to complete inclusiveness
For those who want to keep in touch with Kelly, please find her details below:
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/completelyinclusive/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/compinclus
- LI profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kellybronjohnson/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kbronjohn/
- Website: https://compinclus.ca
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: