Shawn Hill is a Linkedin coach who focuses on helping midlife job seekers.
Whether you fall into that demographic or not, his expertise on Linkedin is crucial for anyone who want to enhance their Linkedin Profile.
We will literally have a mini-course on how to enhance your Linkedin profile, content and etiquette during this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- why Shawn started to develop his expertise on Linkedin
- why having a great Linkedin Profile matters
- why your headline is a “walking advertisement” on Linkedin
- the WIIFM (What Is in It For Me?) factor in any Linkedin profile
- the importance of building a community as a solopreneur
For anyone interested, don’t hesitate to have a free Linkedin Profile review with him.
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: