Frank Mendoza is a consultant and business owner.
His passion for data and storytelling led him to founded and run 2 startups: Catalytics Consulting and Detecting Talents.
Frank is multidisciplinary and has 2 degrees:
- Engineering: which helped him to figure out how to solve problems
- MBA: which helped him to identify which problems to solve
He went from intrapreneurship to entrepreneurship pretty quickly and first created Catalytics consulting: Catalyst for change by using analytics. Frank broke down efficiently how he identified the biggest risks for his business and how he coped with it. He will also explain to us what Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning actually are and what type of problems they solve.
In this episode, you will learn:
- how Frank’s Six Sigma black belt training helped his career what is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- what type of problems AI and ML can solve
- how to identify your niche as a consultant the lead generation – lead closure – service execution – referral cycle