Fionna Wright started in marketing “by accident”.
She has experience in the entertainment and not-for-profit industries and is a self-taught omnichannel marketer.
We will talk at length about diversity and inclusion marketing during the episode.
Being a bicultural woman, this subject is particularly important for her.
We also talk about her public speaking activity and how she conquered her fear of public speaking.
On her Linkedin profile, you can also see the portfolio of the graphics she create!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- how Fionna started in marketing
- her first entrepreneurial venture and the lesson she took from it
- her view on diversity and inclusion marketing
- her fear of public speaking
- her ambitions for the future in consulting
her speech on diversity marketing : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zucGOTY03C0&feature=emb_title
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: