Martin Munzel is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and SAP consultant specializing in SAP Controlling functionality. He has more than 20 years of experience working with SAP, both as an external and in-house consultant.
Martin is also the Co-founder and Managing Director of Espresso Tutorials, a publishing company focused on short and concise SAP textbooks.
By the way, I am myself an Espresso Tutorials author, I will go deeper into the book I wrote in the next #consultinglifestyle episode.
In this episode you will learn:
- career path of Martin Munzel
- the differences between working as in-house and external consultants
- why more knowledge sharing should occur from consultants
- how Martin co-founded Espresso Tutorials
- why writing a book is part of social media marketing