Elizabeth Westbrook is a strategic operations consultant helping small businesses optimize and build memorable client experience.
She is the owner and founder of GenWestbrook.
She started using Linkedin to look for a job, found there a lot of valuable information and then proceed to share her knowledge back on the platform!
In this episode, you will learn:
- part of her operations management expertise
- why having a mission and values matter for any professional
- how to share your message on Linkedin and the internet
- how Elizabeth started to engage on Linkedin
- how to grow your business more responsibly
- how she chose her business name GenWestbrook
- what are faith and family for her