Lyle Smith is an experienced copywriter and founder of the cleverly called company Nymblesmith.
He helps businesses to deliver a compelling story to their clients with what he calls a “narrative style guide”.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- how Lyle went from freelancer to entrepreneur
- his 3 principles of success
- why copywriting can be profitable for your company
- how Nymblesmith helped drive 1.3 million $ in additional revenue to a big consulting firm in 3 months
- the future of attention: writing, audio or video?
- why he gets in touch with client-facing people to write his clients’ story
#consulting #consultinglifestyle #copywriting #storytelling #freelancer #podcast #socialmedia #principles #writing