Paul Ace is a young serial entrepreneur based in the UK. He is now called “The Messenger Bot Guy”.
Peter has founded Brightsider, a consulting company active in helping organisations and their employees improve and succeed through leadership development, performance management and employee engagement amongst other services.
He has built 4 businesses in totally unrelated industries:
- a big chain bakery (ran a 18 people team at 20 years old)
- lead singer in 50’s/60’s rock band
- bridesmaid dress sales
- conversational commerce with “The Messenger Bot Guy”
For Paul, a messenger bot is like “having a 24/7 salesperson who never makes a mistake and never leaves you for another company” .
In this captivating conversation, Paul will share with us the lessons he learned through running all those businesses and what the conversational commerce experience is.
In this episode, you will learn:
- what a messenger bot is
- conversational commerce experience
- client success story
- why engagement is key for customer business’ success
- what you do after having asked for the sale
- how Paul applies the Pareto principle to his business
- how Paul build his team
For Paul, having a Consulting Lifestyle is :
“giving the freedom to others and to yourself to live on your own terms and make an impact building a legacy”